Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Giants and Elves: Journey in The Woods

Vaiola stood at the edge of the cliff. I wanted to reach her and grab her away from there. I wanted to keep her safe. I didn’t want to lose her like how I lost my father but no matter what I do, I just couldn’t move.


“Vaiola…” I called. Her hair danced as she turned and I saw how sad she was when the light of the full moon lit up her face.


She reached out her hands as if trying to reach me. “Come…”


I tried to reach her but still I couldn’t. It was as if I was stuck on the ground. It was odd since all of the things around me seemed to move except for me. “Vaiola…” I called her again, this time, trying hard to push myself towards her but it was hard. I could feel my body being pulled away from her.


Tears fell from her eyes as she tried reaching out for me. “George…”

I couldn’t do anything. It was as if my feet were sliding away.


“George… I’m sorry…” I heard her say before a black cloak rose from the cliff behind her.


“Run…” I yelled at her but it was too late. Englum already had her. With his right arm wrapped on Vaiolas’ neck, he grinned at me before they disappeared on the cliff…


“Nooooooo…..”